viernes, 13 de febrero de 2009

LAST NIGHT I DREAMT THAT SOMEBODY LOVED ME



Just one day before Saint Valentine's, I dreamt that somebody loved me, and indeed, she still loves me & I still do love her but it has been fate tearing apart this romance...

LOVE HAS MANY ROADS, I GUESS WE JUST MADE A WRONG TURN SOMEWHERE AND THEN WE WERE LOST



Last night I dreamt
That somebody loved me
No hope, but no harm
Just another false alarm

Last night I felt
real arms around me
No hope, no harm
Just another false alarm


So, tell me how long
Before the last one ?
And tell me how long
Before the right one ?


The story is old - I KNOW
But it goes on
The story is old - I KNOW
But it goes on


Oh, GOES ON
And on
Oh, goes on
And on

1 comentario:

Mariuca dijo...

Iz, conseguiste emocionarme con esta cancion..y las palabras de "love has many roads" ...Asi es.
Feliz San Valentin!